Sunday, September 23, 2012

Bad week...gone great!

This week was a roller coaster to say the least! It was a week of extreme lows and incredible highs. I started my week of at a GYM! Yes, you read that correctly a gym. Its FitnessUSA and I absolutely love it. Unlike Gold's gym where its all about body builders and skinny people every where, FitnessUSA is no judgement, relaxed and just a better yourself kind of atmosphere. As soon as I walked in to start a 10 day free trial, I knew it was the place for me. So far I've done cardio and swam. The feeling of working out again is amazing but the feeling of being back in the pool....is indescribable! I felt like i picked up exactly where I left off...which would have been the fractured hip situation and my body definitely felt that! Aside from being a little bit sore, I still feel encouraged about it. I'm really excited to keep going and maybe meeting some new people while I'm there. I have been doing well about keeping my calorie goal also. I've been under everyday except for yesterday and I've worked out 3 days last week but I would like to get that to 4 and hopefully 5 this week. PJ even noticed I'm loosing weight and he is the most oblivious person ever! I'm feeling great about this! Can't wait to keep at it and challenge myself physically this week! 


God is love.

S

No comments:

Post a Comment