Sunday, May 6, 2012

[discontentment] restlessness. (Gloomy)

Lately my life style has been lazy and careless. I have not been watching what I eat, when I eat or catching my portion sizes. I have been feeling really lousy about myself. I've been lacking energy, not sleeping well, and overly emotional and moody. I think is all mostly due to not taking better care of myself lately. I can't handle it anymore. I always make excuses about why I can't work out and why I eat the way I do, well that changes TOMORROW. I am sick of feeling like crap, its summer time, I have no job, no school and loads of free time. This is the summer I better me; {Physically, mentallyemotionally and spiritually.} I am determined to stick with it, it will not be a diet, it will be a life style change. I will be healthier and happier! I am so excited and inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment