Monday, June 20, 2016

Unexpected challenge

Happy Monday Lovies! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and enjoyed the beautiful warm weather! I know B & I sure enjoyed plenty of pool time!I am just doing a quick update on the #whole30; holy moly it was tough! It requires so much more meal planning than I anticipated. I have fallen short but not feeling guilty because in the short 2 weeks I have been trying to do it I have learned so much about myself. When I take care of myself, myself takes care of me. I am trying so hard to not eat fast food or processed foods and its a lot easier to do when you prepare and pay attention. I also learned that I am okay without sugars and sweets! Amazing right?! I can go without them and turns out I feel so much better without all that junk in my system, who would have thought?! I have also learned that portion sizes play such a huge role in healthy eating. It's super important to eat healthy and to eat those healthy things in appropriate amounts!I would like to try the #whole30 again and complete the entire 30 days but I think I want to do it with better meal prep and when things in my life aren't so crazy! 



Now to attack working out and finding a workout plan right for fitness level and lifestyle. Any suggestions? 

No comments:

Post a Comment