Monday, February 20, 2012

Day one.

Today was a successful eating day but yet again I did not work out! Ugh. Makes me so mad that I get to the end of the day and realize the excuses I have been making all day have caught up to me. Tomorrow I am done with classes at 11:15, I have absolutely no reason to not work out after I eat a healthy lunch. Speaking of healthy , Today I did awesome!! I did not eat a single thing that is on the challenge list. Really I barely ate anything today. I had pretzels and a salad. I know I need to eat more but I'm just not hungry very much anymore. Maybe once I start working out again it will build up my appetite. I can already tell a difference in my clothes again. They fit so much better and more comfortable. My face is also thinning out which is an amazing thing! I am feeling great about myself and loving every second of it! This new chapter of my life is going to be a great one!


S
Next Goal: better my attitude!

1 comment:

  1. I am so very proud that you are doing this. Keep it up!!!! Love you

    ReplyDelete