Sunday, February 19, 2012

Slacking!

Sooo the last few weeks I have been slacking majorly when it comes to exercising!! I think I have only worked out a few times however I have been doing much better about watching what I eat. My stomach has shrunk a lot which is a great thing because I can eat a lot less and be full! I would say I eat about close to a fourth of the portion sizes that I used to eat. I started taking Lipozene which is a water capsule that controls appetite and portion sizes. It makes me feel full after just a few bites and if i continue to eat through the feeling of being full well lets just say there are side effects! I am starting a new "No Junk Challenge" tomorrow. I am not supposed to have anything from chocolate to white bread! It is going to be a challenge but I am looking forward to it and seeing the results! It is back to my work-out routine tomorrow as well! I am also going to call around and see where the nearest gym is with a pool, I NEED to swim!!
No Junk Challenge


S

No comments:

Post a Comment