Monday, January 5, 2015

Stress less..overall happier and healthier me!

I stress. I stress about everything and anything. I stress about work. I stress about money. I stress about school. I stress about Bennett. I stress about my relationship. I stress about myself. I stress about everything. This said stressing has caused some problems over the years...nasty dirty habits like nail biting and jaw clenching. Stressing is pointless. It changes nothing and nine times out of then I am stressing about something that never actually becomes an issue. I vow to myself and the poor soles who take the blunt force of my stressing that I will in fact learn to stress less and better deal with stress.

Which brings me to my next point. I want to be healthier. Right right a new years resolution to lose weight?! Who ever hear of such a thing! But I promise you that is not what I'm doing. I'm less worried about the number on the scale and more so focused on the way I feel about myself. I want more out of life like being able run around with the boys and not be tired or find cute clothes without the struggle of it not being in my size. So far so good. I'm making better choices and started doing yhis satanic workout called insanity. And to prove I'm so focused on being healthy, I started the program and didn't get on a scale and still haven't. I just want to feel good for me. I couldn't care less what a scale says.

I'll tell you kids what attitude really is everything. I have been trying to be more positive and appreciative of the blessed life I have and when you focus on that and enjoy everyday....life is beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment